Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Think It All Makes Sense In Rabbitworld

Rabbit: What are you doing, Mama?
Me: Checking my email
Rabbit: Sucking a reno? Why would you do that?

Rabbit: Who are you talking to?
Me (on phone): West Virginia Mama
Rabbit: (nodding head knowledgeably): Oh, West Virginia Mama. She lives in a library in Spain.
[Note; she lives in a house in, you guessed it, West Virginia]

Rabbit: I want a bottlemilk!
Me: OK, do you want soy milk or cow milk?
Rabbit: I want a bottle WINE!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Nothing But Bonfires said...

You know how people who put "LOL" are COMPLETELY ANNOYING? Well, now I actually understand why they do it. Because I'm totally laughing out loud (also SOL -- snorting out loud) at this. At work.

SHE LIVES IN A LIBRARY IN SPAIN?!! Oh my god. The boy should write lyrics for an arty rock band. They could be called Sucking a Reno.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Masked Mom said...

Where can I get me one of those Renos? They sound scrumptious.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous aka Marina said...

I would *love* to live in a library in Spain (especially this week). Do you suppose there is one with an all-night tapas bar?

xxx
WV Mama

5:07 PM  
Blogger Savtadotty said...

I LOVE "She lives in a library in Spain." Why does that sound so attractive when I can't even read Spanish?

I want my granddaughters to know I live in Rabbitworld in Iowa. Not inside the telephone and the computer, as they currently believe.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home